As per the latest report published by Fact.MR, the global market for sports apparel is projected to reflect an above-average CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2022), to reach a valuation in excess of US$ 204,500 Mn.
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of sports apparel market. The study is titled as “Sports Apparel Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global sports apparel market.
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=276
As per the latest report published by Fact.MR, the global market for sports apparel is projected to reflect an above-average CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2022), to reach a valuation in excess of US$ 204,500 Mn. Products that are created by infusing leading-edge fashion and sports technology are more appealing to the consumers, as they are not only comfortable to wear but highly durable as well.
Global Sports Apparel Market – Key Insights
1. On the basis of the product type, the tops & t-shirts segment is likely to retain its top position over 2022. This segment currently command for more than 21% revenue share of the market. Towards the end of the assessment period, the segment is expected to surpass a market valuation of US$ 45,400 Mn, reflecting a healthy CAGR.
2. By end use, the men sports apparel segment is expected remain domain throughout the forecast period. Currently, the segment represent nearly two-forth share of the global market in terms of revenue. In addition, the men sports apparel segment is estimated to reach a market valuation in excess of US$ 97,380 Mn by 2022-end, reflecting a steady CAGR. Meanwhile, the women sport apparel segment is projected to hold the second spot in terms of revenue.
3. By sales channels, the modern trade segment is expected to remain highly attractive in 2017 and beyond. This segment presently commands for close to 21% share of the market in terms of revenue and is projected to reach of over US$ 42,500 Mn in 2022, expanding at sound CAGR.
Tops & T-Shirts – Highest Selling Sports Apparel
Tops & t-Shirts will continue to outsell other types of sports apparels during the forecast period. Global sales of top & t-shirts currently represent close to one-fourth share of the global market in terms of revenue. Towards the end of the forecast period, more than US$ 45,400 Mn worth sports apparels are estimated to be sold globally.
North America – Largest Market for Sports Apparel
Demand for sport apparel in North America is expected to remain strong throughout the forecast period (2017-2022). In terms of revenue, the region is expected account for a significant share of the global market in 2017 and beyond. The sports apparel market in North America is projected soar at an Impressive CAGR of 5.5% between 2017 and 2022. In addition, region’s market is estimated to surpass a valuation of to US$ 64,880 Mn in by 2022-end.
Fact.MR’s report offers comprehensive information on top companies that are likely to contribute to the expansion of global sport apparel market through 2022, which include NIKE, Inc., Adidas AG, PUMA SE, Under Armour, Inc., SKECHERS USA, Inc, ASICS Corporation, Fila Korea Co Ltd., Columbia Sportswear Company, Lululemon Athletica, Inc., and Yonex Co., Ltd.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/276/sports-apparel-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Sports Apparel Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Sports Apparel Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Sports Apparel Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Sports Apparel Market Definition
2.2. Global Sports Apparel Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Sports Apparel Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Sports Apparel Market Dynamics
2.4. Cost Structure Analysis
2.5. Trade Outlook
2.6. Value Chain Assessment and Profitability Margins
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
3. Global Sports Apparel Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Sports Apparel Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Tops & T-Shirts Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Market Share Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Hoodies & Sweatshirts Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=276
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Sports market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get More Industry Insights At: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr