According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global organic bakery market is expected to witness moderate CAGR. The global market for organic bakery is projected to reach US$ 11,000.7
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of organic bakery market. The study is titled as “Organic Bakery Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global organic bakery market.
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=284
Organic bakery products are also being influenced by specific standards set by food safety organizations. These organizations monitor product manufacturing process, quality of ingredients being used, labeling, and packaging of organic bakery products. Manufacturers are also working towards increasing shelf-life of the organic bakery products without using any artificial preservatives. Along with the use of organic ingredients and cereals, organic baking also forms an important part in the production of organic bakery products. Hence, manufacturers are also emphasizing more on use of equipment and processes for organic baking.
According to a new study by Fact.MR, the global organic bakery market is expected to witness moderate CAGR. The global market for organic bakery is projected to reach US$ 11,000.7 million revenue towards 2022 end. Increasing health-consciousness among consumers is driving the demand for organic bakery products. Manufacturers are increasingly investing in the research and development of new technologies and techniques for producing organic and gluten-free bakery products.
3 Key Insights on Global Organic Bakery Market
1. During the forecast period 2017-2022, Europe is expected to dominate the global market for organic bakery. Europe is anticipated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share on global revenues by the end of 2017.
2. North America organic bakery market is likely to witness moderate growth. By 2022 end, North America is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 2,500 million revenue. Increasing preference for healthy, gluten-free and low-calorie food along with the rise in disposable income are some of the factors driving organic bakery market in North America. Moreover, adoption of innovative technology for production and packaging is also contributing towards the growth in the region.
3. Bread is expected to be one of the highly preferred organic bakery product. Accounting for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share on global revenue by 2017 end, bread as organic bakery product is projected to create an incremental opportunity surpassing US$ 800 million during 2017-2022. Meanwhile, rolls & croissant are expected to be the second most preferred organic bakery products.
Bread- To-Selling Organic Bakery Product
Compared to other organic bakery products such as biscuits, cakes & desserts, rolls & croissant, etc. Bread is expected to emerge as one of the largest sold organic bakery product. Bread as the organic bakery product is projected to exceed US$ 4,300 million revenue towards the end of 2022. Bread is likely to gain nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by 2017 end.
High Sales through Wholesalers/Distributors/Direct
Accounting close to two-fifth of the revenue share on global revenues by 2017 end, wholesalers/Distributors/Direct is likely to emerge as one of the most lucrative sales channels in the global organic bakery market. Wholesalers/distributors/direct sales channel is estimated to surpass US$ 800 million incremental opportunity during the forecast period 2017-2022. Meanwhile, supermarkets/hypermarkets as sales channel are also expected to witness moderate growth from 2017 to 2022.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/284/organic-bakery-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Organic Bakery Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Organic Bakery Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Organic Bakery Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Organic Bakery Market Definition
2.2. Global Organic Bakery Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Organic Bakery Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Organic Bakery Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Market Opportunities
2.6. Product Innovations
2.7. Value Chain
2.8. Pricing Analysis
2.9. Key Participants in the Market By Region
3. Global Organic Bakery Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Organic Bakery Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Bread Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Rolls & Croissant Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
126.96.36.199. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Market Share Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=284
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Food & Beverages market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get More Industry Insights At: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr