According to the report by Fact.MR, the global beauty oils market is expected to witness steady growth, reaching US$ 5,895.6 million revenue by the end of 2022.
Recently, a novel report developed using proven research methodologies at the headquarters of Fact. MR has identified various prominent factors and trends prompting market growth of beauty oils market. The study is titled as “Beauty Oils Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Review 2017 to 2022”, which deeply analyses the global market trends, with historical data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) during the mentioned forecast of 2017-2022. For the benefit of the readers, the report concludes with a special focus on the detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global beauty oils market.
Request for Sample Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=277
According to the report by Fact.MR, the global beauty oils market is expected to witness steady growth, reaching US$ 5,895.6 million revenue by the end of 2022. Beauty oils are playing an essential role in treating various hair and skin problems, hence people are moving towards adopting beauty oils as the part of their skin and hair care. Made using natural and organic ingredients beauty oils offer some of the most noticeable benefits.
3 Forecast Highlights on Global Beauty Oils Market
1. Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global beauty oils market. APEJ beauty oils market is anticipated to experience robust growth during the forecast period, 2017-2022. Product innovation with the availability of various natural ingredients such as flowers, herbs, and plants on Asian lands is one of the factors driving the growth of beauty oils market in APEJ.
2. North America beauty oils market is projected to witness above-average growth during 2017-2022. The beauty oils market in North America is estimated to surpass US$ 1,000 million revenues by the end of 2022.
3. Orange beauty oil is expected to be one of the highly preferred beauty oil products. Witnessing an impressive growth, orange beauty oil is projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 300 million between 2017 and 2022. Meanwhile, lemon & lime beauty oil is also expected to show steady growth throughout the forecast period.
Beauty Oils to be largely used by Hair Products Industry
Hair products industry is expected to be the largest user of beauty oils. Hair products industry is projected to account for nearly half of the revenue share of global revenues by the end of 2017. Hair products industry is also estimated to create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 700 million between 2017 and 2022.
High Sales through Modern Trade
Accounting for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by 2017 end, modern trade is expected to emerge as one of the most lucrative sales channels. Modern trade as a sales channel is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 2,000 million revenues by the end of 2022. Meanwhile, beauty oil sales through specialty stores will also be high during the forecast period.
Orange Beauty Oil- Top-Selling Product
Orange beauty oil is expected to emerge as the top-selling product in the global beauty oils market. Orange beauty oil is projected to reach nearly US$ 1,400 million revenue by the end of 2022. Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties make orange oil an ideal ingredient in hair and skin care.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/277/beauty-oils-market
Table of Content:
1. Global Beauty Oils Market – Executive Summary
2. Global Beauty Oils Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Beauty Oils Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Beauty Oils Market Definition
2.2. Global Beauty Oils Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Beauty Oils Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Beauty Oils Market Dynamics
2.4. Value Chain Analysis
2.5. Pricing Analysis
2.6. Trade Analysis
2.7. Market Opportunities
2.8. Product Innovations
2.9. Key Participants in the Market By Region
3. Global Beauty Oils Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Beauty Oils Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Lemon & Lime Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Orange Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.3. Mints Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
Check Discount on This Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=277
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized Retail & Consumer Goods market reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Get More Industry Insights At: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr