The rising pressure on conserving resources, government regulations regarding the usage of water, electricity, and gas, coupled with the advancements in metering technologies, are anticipated to buoy the adoption rate of advanced metering infrastructure during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). However, the lack of capital investments for infrastructure installation and lack of ROI on these installations are expected to hinder the market growth.
For more Details Request Sample here:
Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market Major Key players: Landis+Gyr Group Ag , Elster Group Gmbh (Honeywell International Inc) , Hexing Electric Company Ltd , Aclara Technologies Llc., General Electric Corporation, IBM Corporation, Itron Inc., Schneider Electric Se, Sensus USD Inc. , Tieto Corporation, Trilliant Inc., etc.
Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market By Product Type: Smart Meter, Meter Communication Infrastructure, Data Management.
Global Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market By End-User Industry: Residential, Commercial, Industrial.
Growing Demand for Billing Accuracy and Customer Convenience :
AMIs boost a utilitys ability to accurately and timely bill customers for the amount of water used. The remote read capability, provided by the AMIs smart meters, allows shorter intervals between billing reads, creating a more continuous flow of capital or better business planning in understanding future revenue streams. The upgrade to an integrated approach yields an accurate billing process, which, in turn, increases the utility revenue. Smart meters also cut labor costs with their advanced reading process.
Most of the smart water meters consist of a radio transmitter that allows crews to receive meter information by traveling by a house or building. Also, with the sophistication of a smart metering data management system, customers can use Internet access to create tables and charts to help them analyze their resource consumptions. It also enables them to compare their resource usage with their neighbors average or their past water usage.
Water Meters to Play a Significant Role in the AMI Market:
With the increasing pressure on water utilities, due to the growing demand, increasing water stress, rising energy prices, and aging water systems, the smart water network solutions have emerged with significant benefits by combining advanced metering technology, software, and effective communications systems. The critical need for optimized consumption of water in water-scarce areas is driving the deployment of AMIs. For instance, according to a report by the World Water Development, 480 million people in Asia alone are expected to face water scarcity in the near future.
Currently, the water and wastewater industries are undergoing the process of transformation, through the use of ICT and near real-time data generation. The focus is to increase operational and management efficiencies, in order to reduce expenditures and carbon footprints through adopting AMIs. An increased number of utilities are integrating advanced ICT solutions into their operations. Moreover, with the deployment of AMIs helping to identify and reduce leakages and non-revenue water, the market is expected to grow exceptionally over the forecast period.
Europe to Hold a Major Market Share:
Although, over the last few decades, the population growth in Europe was minimal, the number of single households continued to witness a steep rise, thus creating a significant spike in the demand of water. This factor, coupled with the climate change, is putting pressure on the water resources. The United Kingdom has been one of the forerunners in the terms of promoting the adoption of integrated solutions for smart metering. Thames Water Utilities Limited, one of the leading vendors, has started offering free home visits to help customers save water, energy, and finances.
On the other hand, the Federal Council of Germany permitted the implementation of a new law to support the countrys nationwide rollout of smart meters. The new policy is based on the EU legislative Third Internal Market Package, which states that all the EU member states should equip 80% of their consumers with smart meters by 2020.
Browse Full Report at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/0220246996/global-advanced-metering-infrastructure-market-segmented-by-type-of-meter-water-gas-electricity-by-end-user-industry-residential-commercial-industrial-and-region-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2018-2023
Key Developments in the Market:
- January 2018 – Aclara and Suez signed a partnership to provide smart infrastructure solutions to the US municipalities. This partnership allows both companies to leverage their strengths to benefit utilities. It is aimed to Aclara AMIs and SIS technologies and SUEZ’s portfolio, allowing the customers to more effectively manage their distribution systems and reach their sustainability goals.
- September 2017 – Landis+Gyr, a global smart metering supplier, with its smart grid solutions, secured one of the largest smart metering contracts yet awarded in India, with Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd encompassing 200,000 single phase and three phase smart meters, the project was a follow up to the contract for Indias first Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) with radio frequency (RF) canopy, comprising 500,000 endpoints, which Tata Power-DDL awarded to Landis+Gyr earlier in 2017.
Regions Covered in this report are as Follows:
United States, North America (Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa), RoW (Rest of World).
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- The report analyses how the stringent emission control norms will drive the global Advanced Metering Infrastructure market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porters five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major players of Advanced Metering Infrastructure Market.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Customization of the Report:
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports is your single point market research source for all industries including pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, energy resource, automobile, IT, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others.
Contact us for your special interest research needs @[email protected] and we will get in touch with you within 24hrs and help you find the market research report you need.
+1 (704) 266-3234 | [email protected]
Connect With us on:https://thefinancialconsulting.com/